The report elaborates Electric Propulsion Satellite Market overview. Various definitions and classification in the industry, applications of the Market and chain structure are given. Present day status of the Electric Propulsion Satellite market in key regions is stated and industry policies of manufacturers and current growth and trends are analyzed.
About Electric Propulsion Satellite
Electric-powered satellite propulsion system employs electrical energy to change the velocity of spacecraft. Most all-electric satellite propulsion systems work by electrically expelling propellant or reaction mass at high speed. The hybrid propulsion systems engage both chemical and electrical propulsion technologies. Conventional electric thrusters use less propellant than chemically powered propulsion systems as these have higher exhaust speeds, which operate at a higher specific impulse. However, the thrust generated by electric propulsion remains much weaker compared with its counterparts. Nevertheless, electric propulsion technology can ensure a small thrust for a longer period of time, which makes such technologies ideal for deep space exploration. Also, over a period of operation, such propulsion systems can feature high speed and thereby, ensure effective performance.
Market analysts forecast the global electric propulsion satellite market to grow at a CAGR of 13.95% during the period 2017-2021.
Get Sample PDF of Market Report @
Main Points Covered in this reports:
Airbus, Boeing, OHB, Orbital ATK, Thales, Ball Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi Electric, and Safran.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Electric Propulsion Satellite Market Research Report @ https://researchreportsworld.com/10763937
Base year for estimation :2017
Forecast Period :2017– 2021
Market Representation :Revenue in USD billion and CAGR from 2017– 2021
Report coverage :Revenue forecast, market share analysis, and market dynamics
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
For Pre-Order Enquiry, Ask @
- Electric Propulsion Satellitemarket report provides comprehensive analysis of the market with the help of up-to-date market opportunities, overview, outlook, challenges, trends, market dynamics, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors analysis.
- Report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, evaluates the future impact of the propellants and limits on the market.
- Uncovers potential demands in the market.
- Electric Propulsion Satellitemarket report provides in-depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
Price of Report: $ 3500 (Single User Licence)
Purchase Electric Propulsion Satellite Market Report @ https://www.researchreportsworld.com/purchase/10763937
The next part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Apart from the mentioned information, growth rate of Electric Propulsion Satellite market in 2021 is also explained. Additionally, type wise and application wise consumption tables and figures of Electric Propulsion Satellite market are also given.