MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Gluten-Free Food Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 131 pages with table and figures in it.
Gluten is a mixture of proteins found in wheat and related grains, including barley, rye, oat, and all their species and hybrids. People having gluten related disorders and allergies are prescribed to eat gluten free food items. Meat, fish, eggs, milk and dairy products, legumes, nuts, fruits, vegetables, potatoes, rice, and maize are some of the gluten free foods with good balance of micro and macro nutrients. Processed food products are marked with the label of gluten free meant for gluten sensitive people.
Crop protection is the subject of dealing with plant science and practice of managing plant diseases, weeds and other pests that damages crop and forestry which leads to decrease in crop production.
This report studies the Gluten-Free Food Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Gluten-Free Food market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
The gluten free food market has risen from strength to strength riding on the back of the soaring popularity of the food type to combat gluten sensitivity in worldwide population. World over, the proliferating demand for gluten free foods among people with celiac diseases has provided a firm base for the market to evolve. The various digestive benefits gluten free food possesses, along with the beneficial effect on intestinal health, has made the food popular in treating a range of metabolic disorders in worldwide population. The rising preference of gluten free food has in recent years created new revenue streams for food and beverage manufacturers. Several food producers have made a foray into the market with unique positioning strategies to reap the gains.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Gluten-Free Food in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Owing to the concerted efforts of healthcare units, health awareness campaigns, and easy access to information, people have become inclined towards consuming healthy foods. Gluten-free food serves a variety of health benefits such as lowering cholesterol levels in the body, and this is expected to create tremendous demand within the global market. Furthermore, gluten free food is less fattening, and hence, it is recommended for individuals who want to lose weight or cut down fats. Besides this, gluten free food is extremely useful for people suffering from digestive disorders. Owing to the aforementioned factors, it is safe to project that the global market for gluten free food would trace an upward graph of growth over the coming years.
North America is anticipated to remain the dominant consumer with over 53% of the revenue share in 2016. The region is home to major food brands and companies that have extensive distribution networks and provide a wide array of commodities. Consumers in this market also have favorable perceptions regarding healthy gluten-free eatables, which is likely to boost industry growth.
The worldwide market for Gluten-Free Food is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly – -% over the next five years, will reach – – million US$ in 2023, from – – million US$ in 2017.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Boulder Brands
- Hain Celestial Group
- General Mills
- Kellogg’s Company
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Big Oz Industries
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Gluten Free Bakery Products
- Gluten Free Baby Food
- Gluten Free Pasta
- Gluten Free Ready Meals
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Online Retail
- Offline Retail
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Gluten-Free Food report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Gluten-Free Food market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- EmerGluten-Free Foodg niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Gluten-Free Food market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Gluten-Free Food Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Gluten-Free Food, with sales, revenue, and price of Gluten-Free Food, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Gluten-Free Food, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Gluten-Free Food market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Gluten-Free Food sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.