MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Yogurt Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 142 pages with table and figures in it.
The word ‘yogurt’ is derived from the Turkish word which means “to curdle or coagulated; to thicken”. is a diary product that is created by fermenting milk using bacteria. Bacteria is used to ferment milk is known as ‘yogurt cultures’. The fermentation of the milk is done by adding 2 specific strains of bacteria called Lactobacillus Bulgaris and Streptococcus Thermophiles. Other strains of lactic acid bacteria may also be added in addition to these in a yogurt. Bacteria might cause a tangy, acidic taste to the yogurt. The addition of these bacteria makes the product standardized and homogeneous. Yogurt is a good source of calcium, phosphorus, riboflavin-vitamin B2, iodine, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid-vitamin B5, zinc, potassium, protein and molybdenum. Yogurt is also high in probiotics. The bacteria can also help boost the immune system.
This report studies the Yogurt Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Yogurt market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Yogurt is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as “yogurt cultures”. Fermentation of lactose by these bacteria produces lactic acid, which acts on milk protein to give yogurt its texture and characteristic tart flavor. Cow’s milk is commonly available worldwide, and, as such, is the milk most commonly used to make yogurt. Milk from water buffalo, goats, ewes, mares, camels, and yaks is also used to produce yogurt where available locally. The milk used may be homogenized or not; each type produces substantially different results.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Yogurt in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Increase in health consciousness among consumer has led to shift in eating preference towards healthy and nutrition food products. Availability of high nutritional value, which includes high protein, probiotics, vitamin such as vitamin D, B12, minerals such as potassium, iodine and calcium in Greek yogurt is key factor that has led to increased adoption of Greek yogurt among consumers and thus, fuelling the global Greek yogurt market growth.Increasing application of Greek yogurt is another growth driver for Greek yogurt market since it is used for various medium in different countries. Greek yogurt is also used in making many sauces for instance beef and lamb sauces.
The worldwide market for Yogurt is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly – -% over the next five years, will reach – – million US$ in 2023, from – – million US$ in 2017.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- General Mills
- Alpina Foods
- Auburn Dairy
- Delta Food (Vivartia)
- Emmi Group
- KRI KRI
- Wallaby Yogurt
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Flavored Yogurt
- Plain Yogurt
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Retailers
- Online Retailers
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Yogurt report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Yogurt market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- EmerYogurtg niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Yogurt market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Yogurt Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Yogurt, with sales, revenue, and price of Yogurt, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Yogurt, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Yogurt market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Yogurt sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.